Saturday, September 25, 2010

MY FIRST ARTICLE EVER.............

hey...this is my 1st article to be published...in my school magazine ofcourse.
                                             If I See God
             If i see god,i will ask god to make me a goodgirl.I will ask him to give me wisdom so that i can learn well and become a doctor.I will ask god to keep my parents safe.
                                                                                                   
                                                                                               priyanka
                                                                                                  std 1

the truth is that i never wanted to be a doctor after my first grade...

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!Doctor Priyanks Ramesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O beauty how is it Possible Ha Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were not a good girl till 25 sep 2010? You will become a good girl only after seeing god? So have you seen him? Asked him to mold you as a good girl?

    ReplyDelete